Please read the following information before applying.
1. Applications and resumes are only accepted for positions that are currently vacant.
2. A completed application should be received in the City Manager's Office before the
established closing date as stated on the job vacancy announcement. Resumes are accepted in addition to and not in lieu
of completed applications. Interviews will not be scheduled prior to the closing date.
3. Every application received by the established closing date is reviewed for minimum qualifications
and competitiveness. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not guarantee an interview.
4. "Open Until Filled" jobs are ongoing recuitments and may be closed and filled at any
5. Due to the large volume of applicants, we are unable to
respond to everone who applies.
6. Applications, resumes, letters
of reference, etc. submitted become the property of City of Jefferson and cannot be returned. The information that you
provide may be subject to public disclosure under Georgia Open Records Act.
City of Jefferson selects applicants for employment and promotion without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
marital or veteran status, sex, age or disability.
you for you interest in employment opportunities with the City of Jefferson. Plese contact us with any questions or